Tuesday, February 19, 2008

STI update


STI: After the strong surge, market took a one day break. Last night was a holiday in US, hence today's trading will be lead by Nikkei & HSI. There will be consumer index and housing data from US this week and this can move the market. Given that we have already moved higher, we must watchout for any potential sell-off. Any pull back is best not to break the higher low order.




Tat Hong: The big sell-off after various downgrades. I could have max my profit at 3.14 high but nope! keke The stupid first day sell off meant i can only take my profit at 2.86 which i decided after it refuse to close higher at closing time. The sell off took me by surprise because i had intended to avg up Tat Hong on normal retracement. Now i can look elsewhere. haha






DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.