Friday, August 17, 2007

Private Email Exposed

Stupid, who shared his experience on the on-going turmoil in the shoutbox has emailed me to share a list of stocks to study.

These stocks are deemed to be still expensive interms of FA. Here's the email.

Thanks Stupid!

Hi Decipher,

I am STupId from your blog. Hope u can put up this list of stocks that L&S keep promoting and I simply can't see y we have to buy based on conservative FA. Everything has a price, I am not say DON"T buy FOREVER... but they should only be purchased when the price is MORE, much MORE attractive than now. Here it goes (in no particular order, just recalling from my head):

Cheena Steel Trains (Midas)
SIN-OH (Sino Environ)
Strippers (Swiber)
Red heart/Red star (HongXing)
Red country (HongGuo)
China Fertilizer (China XLX)
YangZi(YangZiJiang)
Lord of the YAN(Yanlord, even T**as*k was buying?? gosh, they under the L&S spell?)
Love potion #9(JiuTian)
Cheena Steel Balls (FerroChina, low margin n yet high valuation)

ALL the LANs(capitaLAN, KEPPEL LAN, Shitty DEV, SG LAN... blah blah blah)

Will alert u when I find others...

Good day,
STupId

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.