Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Decipher on Reservice

Guys, i underestimated my Reservice this time. This time round, it's Monday to Saturday FULL day with Night training! Hence won't be able to write anything about the market. I'll be back 24th June 2007 Night!

However I am still in touch with the market! Using GPRS, if you have a poems trading account, you can log into ur watchlist via GPRS to poems wap website. It's fast and the price quotes are not delayed! :D Those who are always on the move may want to set up this connection. : )

Another piece of good news, my technical analysis course once again SOLD OUT! : ) Everyone must be trying to beat the GST hike!

Next intake will be announced in due course.

GrowMoney Growth Fund
CSC
YongNam
Jasper
PDC
Equation
Noble Grp
Swiber
StraitsAsia
Amara

*No new trades done over last few weeks.

Stay healthy, stay happy, I will be back!